POSTPONED until further notice.
Due to the current coronavirus measures taken by the Dutch government, we are sadly unable to proceed with this upcoming production. We have postponed The Amsterdam Art Heist until further notice. Keep an eye on this spot or follow us on Facebook to be the first to know when we’re bringing it back!
Downstage Left is happy to present The Amsterdam Art Heist: a time-traveling whodunnit, by Denis Burke, in November 2020.
A priceless painting disappears without a trace from Amsterdam’s National Museum.
Ten years later, famous private investigator Eva Blazsko travels back through time to solve the mystery.
Things do not go smoothly.
This time traveling, art heist whodunnit is a Downstage Left original production.
When and where?
Polanenstraat 174, 1013 WC AMSTERDAM
Thursday 19.11 – 19:15
Friday 20.11 – 19:15
Saturday 21.11 – 15:15
Saturday 21.11 – 19:15
Sunday 22.11 – 15:15
Due to the ongoing pandemic situation, tickets are limited to 25 per show.
*Excluding a one-off ticketing fee of €0,79
Health and safety
These are unusual times for a theatre group, but we’re relieved to inform you that our upcoming production of The Amsterdam Art Heist will go on. Under the current circumstances we will operate on a limited capacity, with every measure taken to make sure that the event will be safe for all attendants.
- Limited seating: To comply with the current Dutch corona measures, the audience for each performance will be limited to 25 seats only. Each member of our audience will be seated individually.
- Pay with pin: With the limited amount of tickets, we do encourage you to book yours online. Should you try to purchase a ticket on the day, we will have a pin machine ready at the front desk.
- Hand sanitiser: Antibacterial hand sanitiser will be provided at the front desk.
- Mask requirement: Masks are required when moving around inside of the Polanentheater, but not while seated.
- The actors will adhere to the 1.5 metre rule while on stage.
We are collaborating closely with the theatre venue to make sure that we are up to date and prepared to receive our guests.
Like everyone else, we’re also following the local updates with regard to the spread of the coronavirus. Should the next government update mean that we cannot perform this November, we will let you know.
- No risk: In the event that the show gets cancelled, we offer a full refund* of purchased tickets & ticketing fees.
*With the exception of payment fees